Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to Lima

Tuesday February 1st I am going back to Lima.  This time along with my husband and parents.  My parents have been dying to meet their two sponsored children and see the center in Lima and I look forward to being there when they meet.  I can't wait to introduce Ryan and my parents to Lutgarda and her family.  Also, last time I was at the center I met Melanie who Ryan and I now sponsor.  It will be a joy to see her again and introduce Ryan to her.  

We will visit the center on Wednesday the 2nd and spend the rest of our time with my Aunt Julie and her family.  I look forward to every moment.  Especially the food :).  I would appreciate your prayers as we travel and of course as our family visits the center on Wednesday.  It will be an eye opening experience for all of us and I pray that God will use us for His glory as we love on these kids.
Melanie
My parent's sponsored children

No comments:

Post a Comment