Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayer for Uganda

All morning You have been putting Uganda on my mind. Uganda is a country of beautiful people but evil is very present there. With the AIDS epidemic, witch craft, children being enslaved, and extreme proverty-so many needs that only Your power can meet. Lord, here in America our minds can not even grasp what a day in the life of a child would be like in Uganda. As I sit here and look at pictures of children from Uganda, who need sponsors, I ask that you would protect them from war and witch doctors, provide them with food, and the funds to attend school. Most importantly Jesus I ask that your presence would be among them and they would know of your great love for each and everyone of them.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for children in Uganda. Thanks for sharing this. I can see how God is using you! :)

    ReplyDelete